- Learn and implement proper techniques for tooth preparation and the designing process of single restorations
- Understand the benefits that efficient scheduling of CAD/CAM brings to the clinical practice
- Learn the technical skills required to use CAD/CAM technology
- General dentists
- Beginner and intermediate level in CAD/CAM dentistry
Day 1 (Lectures and hands-on):
- Overview of dental chair-side CAD/CAM systems.
- Indications and limitations Preparation rules: inlay/onlay, veneer, crown
- Materials used in CAD/CAM
- Ceramic materials – How to choose them?
- Principles of adhesion to ceramics and tooth surfaces
- Cementing: overview of cements. Cementing restorations
- Clinical cases: failure and success
- Longevity and maintenance of restorations
- Clinical hints
Day 2 (Hands-on):
- Hands-on: Scanning, designing and milling of a single molar crown
- Hands-on: Scanning, designing and milling of an onlay
- Stain and glaze – milling materials and finishing of the restoration
- Tailored case to meet the course participants’ special needs
The price for the course is 1,500€ + value added tax (24%), if applicable. The price includes lectures and training, materials, lunches and refreshments. The side program during the course is voluntary and complimentary. Please note that travel and hotel costs are not included.
Next course dates
13–14 December, 2018
8–9 April, 2019