- Learn the step-by-step workflow for designing implant-supported restorations.
- Learn digital implant planning and 3D printed guide fabrication.
- Learn surgical concepts regarding implant location, placement, uncovery
- Learn how to optimize implant uncovery for better aesthetics
- Learn how to import abutments and design large temporary restorations
- Learn how to make aesthetic final implantsupported restorations
- General dentists with previous experience with CAD/CAM technology and implantology
- This is an advanced CAD/CAM course. We recommend that participants complete our Fundamentals of CAD/CAM or Beyond the basics of CAD/CAM course before attending the advanced course
Day 1 (Lectures and hands-on):
- Advanced digital implant planning
- Guided implant surgery planning: digital wax-up, merge models, implant plan, implant guide design, export guide for 3D printing.
- Principles of 3D printed surgical guides
- Considerations for planning multi-unit implant cases
Day 2 (Lectures and hands-on):
- Guided full arch cases
- Temporary design and characterisation
- Surgical workflow for guided implants
- Implant placement
- Digital workflow options for final implant restorations
The price for the course is 1,500€ + value added tax (24%), if applicable. The price includes lectures and training, materials, lunches and refreshments. The side program during the course is voluntary and complimentary. Please note that travel and hotel costs are not included.
Next course dates
3–4 June 2019